Followers

Sunday 11 December 2011

Goth Girl

Hi everyone this is my very cute Goth Girl from Sugar Nellie. I have had her for awhile but the oppotunity has come up and have used her for a friends friends 18th.
Copics used were
Face E50,51,R20
Purples V12,15,17
Blacks C3,5,7,9
Shadows C1.
I have used Kaiser tool print paper and Kaiser flowers, Dies I have user are a Doohickey Vintage Tag and Quickutz circles. Hope you enjoy it !
I am entering her in theCute Card Thursday Challenge 194 Anything Goes!
                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Wow jenny, she looks brilliant, you have done yourself proud. Glad you finally got to use your goth girl. Samone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! LOVE that purple and black!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...