Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Magnolia Tilda Muffin


This is a Tilda with cowberry muffin and Love muffin stamp
 I have used on my daughters Easle Draw Card. I also used
 Bosskutz dies, Cuttle Embossing folder,Stamprite Stamp,
 Stampin Up papers and ink, She is coloured with copics.I have
 used a large amount of dazzling diamonds . Hope you enjoy this card
I am entering it in Magnolia Mania Challenge Anything Goes
Just Magnolia Anything Goes
I would love for you to leave me a comment or to even join my site !

2 comments:

  1. beautiful Jen!! great job
    Hugs
    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card from Samone.
    AWWW that's cute from Erin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...