Followers

Sunday 8 April 2012

Art Impressions Girlfriends

I made this card for a girlfriend who goes to water arobics
 and loves a wine so I thought this was perfect.
 This is my apricot and brown card that just didn't happen
 as there skin was to close to the same color.
It was hard to photograph as the colouring was so pale.
I used Doohickey Dies, StampinUp punches .
Stamps I used were Stampin Up and Whimsey
 and Word on the laptop.
Paper was Minds Eye Blush my absolute favorite.
Coloured them in lots and lots of copics and spicas.
I then covered it in lace and pearls.
Hope you Enjoyed this Card !
I am entering this card in
 Simon Says Stamp Challenge using your favorite tool.
Mine is my Doohickeys.

2 comments:

  1. Look's Great to me.Dofre :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW what a gorgeous card and love the fun image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...