Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Mo Manning Ragged Romeo

This is a card I did for a special couple for there 25th Wedding Anniversary.
 I used Mo Mannings Ragged Romeo.I also used Stampin Up
 and Stamp Rite stamps.I used a mixture of Doohickey Dies
 and Stampin Up punches.I also used lots of lace and ribbons.
I Glitz it up with dazzling diamonds around the image
 and on the flowers and butterflys to match.
 I also copiced the flowers and butterflies as well.
Faces E0000,00,11 R20
Clothes E40,42,43,YR000,00,02
Flowers YR000,00,02,YG63,67
Hair Y21,E35,55,53,57,59
These are the first pleats in her dress I have tried on my cards.
I think they came out alright. Hope you have enjoyed this card.
I am entering this card in Mo's Digital Challenge photo inspiration.

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I love all these pretty embellishments and pull out tags too. I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous you do amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer, what wonderful details and tags and beautiful work with the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like the heart tag and all the lovely ribbons and trims! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just over the top drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! I am drooling all over my keyboard... Amazing work. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a masterpiece!! I love the colours you have chosen, beautiful work.Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creations! Love the heartshaped tag and the Butterfly/ swirl design.
    Hugs
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the lucky recipient of a fantastic Jenny Dix card, my husband and I had a wonderful night celebrating with family and friends. Thank-you Jenny for such a special card. Love ya, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky me, this beautiful card was a special gift for our 25th wedding anniversary. Thank-you Jenny you are the best. Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh... i love this card!!! your colouring... fantastic!!! and the whole layout!!! love it really!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...