Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Quad Easle Card Tutorial

This is the Quad easle card Tutorial I have done so it fits
 in an envelope. I hope you have fun doing it.
 I made this beautiful blue card  for a 70th  Birthday.
It was also for the same lady that got the Engagement and
 Wedding Card made back a couple of Posts on my Blog.
  Well was it a Wedding or an Engagement !
It was an Engagement party until the last minute. All the guests
  went to the hall for the party. Then the guests were asked to go
 out the back door to a suprise Wedding on the beach.
How Exciting !
For the easle card on the left you need 4 pieces 13.6cm x 6.8cm
 score them in half then score them corner to corner in one half only
 as shown in the picture make sure they are all scored  the same way.
For the Fronts of your Easle cards on the right
 you need 4 pieces 6.8cm x 6.8cm
I then matted the Fronts by using a designer paper and cut 4 pieces
 6.5cm x 6.5cm and then taped them on. I also matted the square
on the Easle card with designer paper using 4 pieces 6.5cm x 6.5cm
 and taped them on too. I then taped around the triangle section
on the Easle card and taped the front square on.
I then made strips the blue ones 4 pieces 6.5cm x 2.3 cm
 and dimentionalised them. I did the same with the white ones
 they are 4 pieces 6.5cm x 1.8cm then dimentionalised them.
 I did stamp them and decorate them first .I then layered the
 white ones on the blue ones then on to the Easle card about
 1.5cm in from the edge.
I decorated each Easle card first as it was easier. I then put
 dimentionals on the bottom of each Easle Card.
I then placed the Easle cards on the card base one pointing
 each direction with equal distances in between them and
 the edges of the base. Base measurements down further.
Side One.
Side Two.
Side Three.
Side four.
This is the centre of the card. I cut 30cm x 15cm and scored in half
 to make a square card. I used designer paper to
 cut a matt 14.5cm x 14.5cm. I then taped it to the front
 of the card and used this as my Base to put the Easle cards on.
This is the inside and how they sit on top.
This is the card folded down flat. It fits in a square Envolope.
Hope you enjoyed this Tutorial !

15 comments:

  1. I love this card! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tutorial Jennifer. Love your card! It's so gorgeous. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, fantastic I just love the idea thankyou..Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this amazing tutorial, i will try this asap!

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING Jennifer, loove easels, can't wait to give this a try, thanks for the tutorial, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, Beautiful Card, Thank you for the how to, never knew how to do these before.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. belle carte et merci pour le tutoriel ! vais m'y essayer ! amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this amazing tutorial. I just posted my quad easel card and linked back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, thanks for your great tutorial!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB on this! IT LOOKS LIKE ALOT of WORK!!!!! :) IT PAID OFF!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS SUPER!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a beautiful card. Quad fold - it is elegant. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute!
    I loved the way he composed the card. A good week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very quickly this site will be famous among all blog viewers,
    due to it's fastidious articles

    my site: Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your tutorial!! I love your card!! And i'm busy with it 😉
    Hugs Martine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...