Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Saturated Canary Dutch Girl

This is my Saturated Canary Dutch Girl
I have used some gorgeous flowers and Butterflies from Ashcrafts in Tassie
I also had some white roses that I inked and sparkled to match.
I have used Doohickey, Quickutz, Spellbinders and Doohickey Dies
Copics I used were R20,E0000,00,11,50,51,53,55,40,37,42,43,44
Y21,23 YR31 B000,00,11.13
Spicas Lipstick and Turquoise
I am entering it in Simone Says Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge More Than One Colour
Hent Canary Challenge Saturated Canary Dutch Girl
Isn't she Sweet!
Awesome flowers and Butterflies from Tassie!
Gorgeous Doohickey!
Paper from Minds Eye and this
 Sweet stamp from Lilli of the Valley!
This Digi  came out just in time for me to make
 this very special card for my very special Dutch Friend
TRIN
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope you have an Awesome Day!

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card lucky Trin Great work Jenny :) Dofre

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made for a lucky lady Trin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow stunning card Jennifer, so many beautiful details to look at, a fabulous design and gorgeous colouring of Krista's sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...