Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Aussie Sheila

 
This is a card I did a couple of months ago for my
Gorgeous Niece for her Birthday!
I have done an apricot one previously and she
 loved it so much I did mauves for her!
It is a Make it Crafty The Australian Collection
 Digi background and Sheila!
I had an Awesome time colouring in the
background even though that is not one
 of my strong points!
 
                                                                             
I loved using the Mauve Copics on her Shirt.

I used a very Sweet Stamp from Whimsy and
the Tag Stamps are from Lillie of the Valley!
The Papers are from Graphic 45.

10 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful. Great image and fab colouring as well
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Outstanding! I always admire your coloring; I think you did perfect 10 with the background. I always fail mine :( Really love your easel design, FAB!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design and fabulous coloring. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is truly fantastic!! Your colouring is outstanding and I love your attention to detail with your gorgeous embellies!
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring, wonderful design, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg.. your coloring is just amazing.
    what a wonderful detailed card too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow, this is truly a little piece of art. Your colouring is awesome and I love the image in the circle shape.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is just stunning. Your colouring is amazing (background as well)!!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is really gorgeous!!! Great job on the card and your colors are fantastic.

    I invite you to swing by my blog if you get a chance:
    http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com/ (you may have to do a copy paste).

    Love your work....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...