Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Aussie Sheila

 
This is a card I did a couple of months ago for my
Gorgeous Niece for her Birthday!
I have done an apricot one previously and she
 loved it so much I did mauves for her!
It is a Make it Crafty The Australian Collection
 Digi background and Sheila!
I had an Awesome time colouring in the
background even though that is not one
 of my strong points!
 
                                                                             
I loved using the Mauve Copics on her Shirt.

I used a very Sweet Stamp from Whimsy and
the Tag Stamps are from Lillie of the Valley!
The Papers are from Graphic 45.

9 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful. Great image and fab colouring as well
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Outstanding! I always admire your coloring; I think you did perfect 10 with the background. I always fail mine :( Really love your easel design, FAB!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is truly fantastic!! Your colouring is outstanding and I love your attention to detail with your gorgeous embellies!
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colouring, wonderful design, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg.. your coloring is just amazing.
    what a wonderful detailed card too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH wow, this is truly a little piece of art. Your colouring is awesome and I love the image in the circle shape.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is just stunning. Your colouring is amazing (background as well)!!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really gorgeous!!! Great job on the card and your colors are fantastic.

    I invite you to swing by my blog if you get a chance:
    http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com/ (you may have to do a copy paste).

    Love your work....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...