Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Minions Card

Well we had a Birthday in the house
and this was the card I created and no it
was not for a child it was for my Husband!
Photo: Fun shopping at Ashcraft's

As we were on a Holiday in Tasmania last week I got
to catch up with my Awesome Crafting Buddy Ashlee
for a wonderful afternoon of Crafting and also
 visit her very Yummy shop Ashcrafts.
 While I was there Trevor and Daughter
Shikira went to see Dispicable Me 2
 and learnt about
Minions!
 
I have used a lifestyle twins die for the hands, shoes, arms, overalls
Letter G from typeset Tim Holtz
I used the oval StampinUp punch to cut the hair and smiles
Hope you enjoy these little guys!

 

8 comments:

  1. OMG! this is hilarious, Jenn! Love the card and sounds like your holiday was fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card and I love the little one eyed monster lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Jen, I just love it! So very cute, I'm sure that your husband will be thrilled
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fun card and love those minions
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Jen (and I love minions...I just wish I had my own!)

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card. I love those minions and the colours are wonderful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweety for your Hussie, its so cute hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...