Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Jennifer Showcasing Virgo



Hi today is my first Showcase  for
 Simply Steampunk Challenges
 for the Month and I have used
Virgo and you can find her  with the rest of the
 Zodiac Collection HERE.
Don't forget our current Challenge Monochromatic.
I have coloured Virgo using Copics
I have used BV 000,00,01
BG 000,00,01
E0000,000,00,01,11
R20
Dies Spellbinders, Doohickeys
Papers Kaysier Craft
I have used purple and blue Fran-tage
Lace from \Ashcraft
Flowers and pearls from my Stash

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours, absolutely gorgeous Jen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeously feminine, love how you've coloured her in the two tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tow tone coloring on your image is just amazing! I love all your details that you added to this gorgeous, stunning card.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the way you have combined the two colours!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer this is gorgeous. I love how you have frantaged the wings & such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    P.S Why not enter our first challenge? It will challenge you in ways you haven't thought of :)

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtakingly beautiful, Jennifer! Truly exquisite work. I'm in awe! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...