Followers

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!

                                                   For my top 10 go to the post below!

                                                             Happy New Year!
This is my DT Card for
 SP and Company Stamps
and the Theme is
Anything Goes at the Scrapmaster
So rock on over to see what the rest of my Team have
Coloured up for you!
I have used one of my favorite die sets
Fancy Alpha Uppercase Die Set
Just Loooove the shape of the letters!
I have stamped in purple using
Big Build a Banner Set
Thought Happy New Year was very Appropriate
at this time of year!
Hope you all have an Amazing New Year 2014

 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so cheerful. Love the little banner for each letter.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have designed this - such a good idea!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...