Followers

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beautiful Star


This is my Card for
We have a Great Theme this fortnight it is 
I have chosen 
White Horse by Taylor Swift.
So come on over and see what my
Amazing Teamies have Created to Inspire you with
and then pop back with your 
Amazing Entry.
Now there is no Sponsor this
fortnight but the Winner receives
a Guest Spot at
 Deep Ocean


I have used Papers from Docrafts
Dies from Spellbinders, Memory Box and Doohickey
The Gorgeous Lace from Live & Love Crafts and Ashcrafts
Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid
Copics Used C01,C02,C04,C05,C06
Y21,YR,21
BG,10,11,13

Thanks Teresa Brown for this Gorgeous Card Design you 
will be seeing a few of these comming through 
my Blog.
I am entering this Card in Tilda's Town-Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Jenny this is beautiful !!
    Awh.. I don't have this stamp... I guess I will have to buy it ... Love how you used it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card for the song theme. Love both the inside and outside.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another beautiful creation and what a lovely surprise on the inside.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation Jenny! This stamp is growing on me, I may have to order it. Love the wonderful design and colours inside and out.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fantastic Jennifer, love the design and colors
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jennifer, love the design inside and out, the beautiful colour combo and that perfectly coloured maggie horse - simply gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what an amazing and gorgeous card, beautiful inside and out.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! LOVE the colors and image! Gorgeous ribbon and framtage. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorably colored and pretty design! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous take on the theme, love the colours and that fabulous burst of frantage :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...