Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

CHA 2015 La-La Land Crafts Release Second Showcase

Hi Everyone I am so Excited you have dropped by to see my second Project I sent to CHA.
 CHA for all of you that don't know stands for Craft and Hobby Association it is an Enormous
Trade Show in Anaheim in the USA.
 This is my second year of sending my projects over for
 La-La Land Crafts 
it is very Exciting!
Anyway for this Gorgeous card I have used the new stamp
Love You Marci
 and papers are from Maja not that you can see them as they are
 covered with all these Stunning Die Cuts from the Stunning new Range from
La-La Land Crafts
 
 Make sure you have
 a look at all my Awesome Teamies Projects over the Previous
 and coming Days on the
La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Blog
All the new Stamps and Dies are
available
 Here!


 
Stamp -

Love You Marci
New Dies -
Large Lacey Border
Small Lacey Border
Heart Fan
Open Hearts Doily
Hanging Hearts & Love Word Set
Old Dies -
 Stitched Elements

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress and Ribbon - R81, R83, R85, R89
Shoes - E40, E41, E43, E44




Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Jennifer. The pink and brown colour combo looks lovely and so many beautiful dies.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another beauty! Marci looks fab in pink and I really do love the new dies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fab card Jenny, love the combo and all the gorgeous embellishments and dies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and brown is gorgeous and I love the pearl oval frame.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...