Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Heart Tag Tutorial




First I cut my Tag 10cm x 5.5cm.
The Die I use is the Heart Ribbon Corner Die


I then place the Die over the end of my Tag and run it through my machine.


I also cut 2 more of the Heart Ribbon Corner Dies in a contrast colour.


I then place a small amount of glue around the edge of the Tag and then
place the Heart Ribbon Corner Die Cut on the edge starting at the top


This is it on the wrong side. You then glue the second Heart Ribbon Die Cut and glue it to the back  matching the Hearts.


So it looks like this.


These are a couple of Examples of how I used them.






5 comments:

  1. fabulous card and totally love this cute little tag, fab idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jenny, these cards are stunning!! Such beautiful colours and the designs are out of this world!! Love them! Thank you for the tutorial.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever and beautiful way to use that heart die, Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. True artwork right here by someone with awesome talent!!!!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...