Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Wyrn Eating More Cake








Well this is my Gorgeous Card for the Day it is for my Beautiful Daughter
who is sadly growing up and is now 17. Her favorite thing to cook and eat
are Cupcakes so Wryn was just perfect. 
This is also my DT Card for 
and our Theme this fortnight is the
you can use a row of Colours or a row of Embellishments
or both or even combine them.


Our Fabulous Sponsor this Fortnight is
so rock on oveer and see what my great Team Mates have Created
for your Inspiration.

I have used the Gorgeous Digital Stamp from Tiddly Inks - Wryn eat More Cake
I had some of this Gorgeous paper in the Scrapes bag so I dont know how
 made it but it was so perfect.
Lace and string of Pearls from my Stash
The Green Ribbon from Ashcraft and Gift
Dies May Kit La-La land Crafts, Cheery Lynn,Spellbinders, Sizzix
Flowers from I am Roses and my stash
Copics
E0000,000,00,01,04,11,50,51,53,55
R20
RV00,55,63,66
YG0000,01,03
BG000,01,02
YR21,23
I am entering this Card in Bizzy Becs-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Lovely Lace
MAY IAR Challenge- Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks-May Flowers




14 comments:

  1. Wow Jennifer this is a super card inside and out! Love the bright and cheerful colours and the shape too. Stunning creation!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous colorful card, love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! Love the image and colour combo. The design is so beautiful and I bet your daughter loved it and will treasure it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks :)
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all the bright colors and those flowers are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge!
    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunner! Love the colours! I sooo love those fancy folds cards!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!
    Rosica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing card! Love the vibrant colours! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Love, love, love this card and especially those bright colours!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done, the balloons look wonderful, very pretty card
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning take on the colour inspiration and what a lovely inside too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful bright and vibrant colours ad your design is perfection! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny, she's gorgeous! Great colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright colors and all the details on your card! One of my faves! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...