Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes


Good Morning or Evening depending on where you are in the World
This Fortnight at
 Marvelous Magnolia
 the Theme is
Anything Goes
Our sponsor is
Stamp and Create
now such an easy peasy challenge so get your markers out and
 colour away would love to see you here. Now for some inspiration
see what my Amazing Teamies have Created
 Here!
So I have gone with my all time favorite White on White
and Christmas. I was doing well with my Christmas Cards
but then gave some to my Sisters so I have a few more to get made
so a great chance to get another one made.

Stamp Magnolia Tilda with a Little Dove
Dies Doohickey, Sizzix, Lifestyle, Lil' Inkers
Punch StampinUp

Copics
E0000,000,00,01,11,13,50,51,53,55
C0, C01, C03
YG11,G21
Lots of Glitter, Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Frantage and Adirondack Pearl
Isn't she just Adorable.

Love this Easle.
and another

I am entering this Card in Ribbon Girls - Any Image Goes
Live & Love Crafts Inspiration Collage
Mid Week Magnolias - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything But Square




17 comments:

  1. Piękne i delikatne obramowanie grafiki :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful all in white, stunning!
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card
    image is very nice and very nice details
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Jenny, this card is simply amazing!!! Love all the lace and it looks like a wedding card. Splendid!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jenny...the white on white is simply STUNNING!! Your Tilda is perfection...all the detail...MWAH!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful card, love all the white on white details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! So gorgeous card! Very beautiful!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow, this is simply stunning! I love the white on white and your design is out of this world!! I totally love it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jenny this is amazing! Your frosty white on white stunning creation is so beautiful. I love how you always get so many details on to your cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have any videos that can instruct step by step? Your style is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have any videos that can instruct step by step? Your style is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this really is a Christmas card with attitude. Perfect in every way. Totally gorgeous embellishments framing a beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything but square' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such an endearing and serene creation. Adore those bows with the sparkly edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card! Love your attention to detail, your gorgeous dies, embellishments and your sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do so love white on white, I never seem to manage it myself but this is sheer perfection! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jenny,
    WOW; you've left me close to speechless. I love your Easel cards, but I don't think I've seen you making one all in white before, and this had my jaw more or less dropping to the ground. :-) Absolutely stunning; do you need my address? ;-) Many thanks for joining LLC for our Photo Inspiration Collage; your card is spot on!!!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...