Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes


Good morning Everyone I am here with
a Very special Birthday Card for a Special Friend
it is also my DT Card for 
and the theme being
our Wonderful Sponsor this fortnight is
Magnolia-licious
Now we have some new Teamies so checkout there work and all my
other Amazing Teamies Creations
Here!
I have used Libra Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
Dies La-La Land Crafts, Doohickey, Clearly Bessoted
Lace from my stash
Flowers I Am Roses
Papers Maja Fika Collection
Punch Stampin Up
Now pop back later today to see the inside. I am now
off to work and have a few final touches to make.
Ok I am back with a few more close ups and the inside!

Close Up


another


 and the Inside the Card
Book Card Pattern
Here!
I am entering this Card in SEPT IAR Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Fully Loaded
Time For A Magnolia Challenge - Glitter / or Bling Bling


13 comments:

  1. love your cards
    very pretty
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such gorgeous colour scheme Jennifer - so vibrant. Tilda is the cutest and beautifully coloured. Love all your fabulous dies and embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your cards Jenny, and especially the ones in green-purple with gorgeous lace. So very beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful card, sweet Tilda and beautiful details and I love the colour combo too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes Jennifer!! The colours simply grab the eye...beautifully designed with your trademark perfect colouring!! Have wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, this is just beautiful!! Love the colour combo and fabulous design!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fab card with so many gorgeous embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Jennifer, it's stunning!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG your cards are always out of this world Jenny and this one is no exception! LOVE the colours, Tilda is divine and your design inside and out is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and best of luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! Love the colour combo!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite color combos. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining the I Am Roses Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers, this card is AMAZING!! Love the colors and design!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Our new challenge is live today! Hope to see you playing along with us! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...