Followers

Thursday 11 February 2016

Deep Ocean - Hearts


Good Morning Everyone here I am with yesturdays post
as I had a little technical issue well still do and waiting for my Son
to ring and help me out as I have a new Surface Pro and Windows 10.
 For some reason I dont seen to be able to get my photo's into a file after
 editing  Grrrrrrrrrr. Anyway I have one until later today then
 I will be back with an update and more pics.
Yippee all fixed Thanks to my Son..
Ok this is a post for 
and our sponsor is
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/


So pop on over and see the Amazing Creations by
the Girls this Fortnight be Inspired then pop in an entry :)



Ok I have used a Gorgeous Stamp from Lili of the Valley Carriage for Two
Sentiments Whimsy
Dies Doohickey, Lifestyle, Sizzix, La-La Land Crafts
Flowers I Am Roses
Lace from my stash
Papers Maja




6 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous! Love the purple and the cute image too, delightful card xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH this is FABULOUS Jennifer!!! Your colouring is simply gorgeous...beautiful embellishments...so many wonderful details to take in! Hope that you're well!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jennifer. Love the design and your gorgeous embellishments. Such a pretty colour.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card! Love the colours and beautiful design!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a stunning card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...