Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

Fathers Day Gift Cards


Here I am with some Fathers Day Gift Cards.
Mmmmm a Birthday one did sneek in :).
These Fish have been coloured with my Zigs and the backgrounds
I have used Distress Inks. The Stencil is a Memory Crafts called 
 Rings and Puddles. the Stamp set is from SSS called Best Fishes.
The Sign Posts are from Keepin-It-Reel


These Cards I have Created using Taylored Expressions - All The Fittings
Now I think the Embossing Folder is a Tim Holtz but not possitive on that.


These Ties I have Created using Tim Holtz Hangers and a Memory Box Die
Family Ties.


Hoping all the Fathers out there have a Lovely Day tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. wow wonderful job here
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing masculine cards. Like them all.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are amazing, I particularly love the one with the ties!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous collection, simple but so effective, nice work xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your gift cards and these are awesome. I think you put as much effort into these as most of us put into full on cards! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...