Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Rubber Buggy - Cheery Christmas


Hi Everyone I am here with my Tuesday Post for The Rubber Buggy . This week I was 
so excited to get my new Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas Stamp and Die Sets
so I couldn't wait to create . I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Festive Berries and Ever Green Bough mixed with water and 
Perfect Pearls  to create the background.
I have coloured the Presents, ornamants and deer using Copics.
I used the Sweet Sentiment from another Lawn Fawn Stamp Set
Snow Day. The White Card layer I die cut using Stitched Rectangles
and the white circles I used Stitched Circles.I have then scattered a few
 Sequins to give it  sparkle.Then for a bit of glitter I used 

All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the way you are doing the backgrounds, they look amazing! The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne kolory na tej świątecznej kartce :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the background and cute image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design, so effective, bright and beautiful, have an awesome day xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...