Followers

Monday 31 October 2016

La-La Land Crafts - Christmas Molli



Here I am with 55 Sleeps until Christmas with my DT Card for
the Theme is
It was time for a change from the traditional Colours so 
I went with my favorite Colour Purple. Also don't forget to
see what the rest of Team Monday has Created  for some
Amazing Inspiration.
Copics

Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33
Outfit - V000, V01, V06, V12, V15, V17

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty this is! I love how you created the background and the colours are gorgeous! The image and your colouring are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the background, nicely done xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous.... and I love that background too!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...