Followers

Monday 23 January 2017

Fabulous


Hi Everyone an Early start today Stocktake to be done. Lucky I was counting
in the Freezers as it was a warm 35 out. 
I would like to Thank all my
new followers too  hope you are enjoying my diverse
range of cards. 😊
So I have created a pretty Lime card for 
this week and the theme being
don't forget to drop in on the blog and see all the Girls 
Creations using new dies and stamps.
 I have used the new Fabulous Marci
isn't she just Gorgeous! I really really love the Fabulous
Die too! It will be used lots and look at this Cuuuuute Bow!
I am just loving all this release.

Stamp 

Dies 

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, R21
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress - YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03
Roses - R81, R83, R59


 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.
Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, she looks fab in lime..
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love a dash of lime, she looks so stylish doesn't she? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...