Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

La-La Land Crafts - January Kit


Hi I am here with this AMAZING Kit from 
it is the
and it is the best yet such a fun kit to colour up
with Marci Genie and these really Cute Monkies.
Dont forget these great dies and wouldn't that Sentiment
be great on lots of cards.


There is a Kit every month on a subscription basis and
the Stamps and Dies from each Kit will not be for individual sale 




for 12 months from each Kit Release.


So with my first card I created one of my favorite style of cards a 
A Bendy Shaker Card and don't these Monkies look great just hanging here.
I had the perfect paper in my stash too!.

Stamp  
Monkey Business
Dies
Palace Border

Copics
Monkey's - E30, E31, E33, R21
Hat, Bananas - Y15, Y18, YR23



My Second Card is  Marci Genie. I decided to create a colourful
background in matching distress colours and I gave Marci this 
fabulous pink hair.

Stamp 

Genie Marci



Dies
Lamp

Old Dies 
Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R21
Hair - RV00, RV04, RV09, RV19, RV69
Top, Hair Tie - BG02, BG07, BG09
Pants - YG00, YG13, YG17



 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...