Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

Lama Birthday


Here's a card I did for Uncle Damian for his Birthday
apparently he is half way to 104 😉.
I got the Inspiration from Ashlee McGregor  so Thankyou 😁
I have used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Pop Ups Die for the centre and the 
the stamp sets I have used are MFT Llama Love and
MFT Beary Special Birthday
Sequins are a mix and I have used Silver glitter paper behind
the Die cut out in the shaker.

Copics
W0, W1, W3, 
YG01, YG06, YG11
B21, B23, B24, B26
R20
E41, E43, E44

Hope you enjoyed this one.
Happy Birthday Uncle Damian.

3 comments:

  1. This look so great Jennifer!
    The inside is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this si super fun card!
    love it!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the pop up in the middle you clever thing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...