Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

Deep Ocean Stripes - Bee Heidi


Hi I am here with this fortnights challenge for
and the theme is
and our Awesome sponsor is

 with a prize voucher for

Well here is my card  I created for my wonderful friend Ashlee!
I have used this very cute stamp C.C. Design Bee Heidi
I have created the background using Distress Ink in the colours of Wild Honey,
Black Soot and Mustard Seed sprayed with Perfect Pearls. The Sequins are a 
mix from everywhere.The Honey Comb Die is from Creative Expressions and 
is MFT Horizontal SnowDrifts The Wishes Chipboard is from 
MIC Wishes Chipboard and I have Copiced  the bottom layer Black and the top
 layer in an Ombre of Yellows Y11, YR21, Y18.and popped white dots on it and
 Glossy Accents on top for a great shine.
Copics 
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Black Strips and Headband - C5, C7, N9
Flower C0, C01, YG11, G21


Hope you liked your Birthday Card Ashlee!

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...