Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Genie - Sent of Lavender


Hi I am here with my late Tuesdays  post for 
Today I have used the very Gorgeous Saturated Canary Genie
stamp and teamed her up with these beautiful papers from
 Pion Sent Of Lavender. I embellished the card using these
stunning dies from Magnolia Doohickey Scalloped Tag
The flowers are a mix of Purple and greens from Wild Orchid

This Stunning lace is one of my favorites  Venise White Lace
I also used a Paper Doilie 4.5 inches
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, V06, V15
Outfit - G21, G82, G85


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...