Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

La-La Land Crafts - Anything Goes






Hope you all had a Great Weekend . I worked but am counting down
2 days until  I have 5 days of Crafty Fun with some Awesome  Crafting Friends.
So here I am for
with this weeks theme
So I have decided to turn these Adorable Bears into a Sweet New
Born Baby Box Card. This is another Box Card with different dimensions
than my last one.


Stamp 

Dies 

Copics
Bears - W0, W1, W2, W3
Ears, Paw Pads, Flowers - B21, B23
Leaves - YG11, G63, G67


Sorry the colour is still not quite right yet my light box still needs to be fixed.


 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...