Followers

Monday 13 March 2017

One For The Girls - Baker Marci


Well here I am back from Crafting with some Amazing friends after 5 days.
I didn't make as many cards as I hoped but did a lot of talking and
 sharing of ideas. You will see the cards comming through here over the
next few weeks. Here is the first card I created for
and our Theme is 

So I haven't made an Easel Card for a while so I thought this would be a
 perfect theme to use it for.  I have used lots of lace, flowers and Dies to layer with.
In really soft colours of  pink and mint.

 Stamp
Dies 

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, EOO, E01, R20
Hair - E40, E41, E43
Dress, Socks. RV00, RV 00, RV81, RV83, RV95
Headband, Apron, Boots - BG10, BG13, BG15

A close up of the front of the card.

 The Bottom  of the Easle Card.

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS...... stunning colouring.... then your attention to detail with your embellies never ceases to amaze me!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...