Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Rev Up The Fun


Well here I am with a card I made for my BIL .
I used this really great stamp set Rev Up The Fun from  Your Next Stamp
and Checkered Edge which goes so perfect with it. I used the
 Stitched Circles from LLLC's - Stitched Circles
I did wonder what to put behind the shaker then I thought of
this paper I was given" Perfect" but when I put it all together it
looks like he is 18 he he he. Make him feel young :)
I did use a mix of sequins and White Embossed the Sentiment.
Copics
Face E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Y15, Y18
YR21
R24, R27, R29
C01, C03, C07. C09



Hope you had a good birthday Fred!

4 comments:

  1. this is so great!
    love it!
    enjoy your weekend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genialne są te Twoje shakery :-DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your wonderful shaker cards lately... and this one is no exception!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing Jennifer.
    Love the shakers and your colorcombi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...