Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Stamping Bella Guest DT - Edna Meets Shaker Card



Hi I am here for my First Guest post for Stamping Bella 
and I am Soooooooo Excited. Those that know me know I love to 
create Shaker Cards and I looooove using Stamping Bella's.
 OMG  what a combination.
So I have used the Fun loving Edna Loves Chocolate coloured her up
with copics and then found this SSS Floating Hearts Craft Die which
 goes perfect with her heart theme.


I Created a colourful Distress Ink background
and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls you can never have too
much sparkle. The colours I used are Picked Raspberries,
Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers



Glued Accetate to the diecut ran 3M tape around it and filled it with
 matching coloured sequins . I then Glued the Distress
 background to it.


I also layered two coloured colours under it.


Now to layer up a couple of  Spellbinders Lace Hearts and to pop Edna on top. 


I have coloured her up using
 Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - E25, E30, E31, E33
Outfit - BG11, BG45, BG49,
Wings -  R81, RV00
Ribbon, Bather Spots - Y11, Y15, Y18
Headband Hearts, Chocolate Box - R83, R85
Pillow - V04, V05, V09
I added glitter to her wings more sparkle!

Then to finish her of I added a MICA Love chipboard .


She sure looks like she is enjoying those Choccies!
See you all next week with another Stamping Bella 😃


2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...