Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Harriet The Turtle


 Hi Everyone I am here with my weekly post for The Rubber Buggy. I have looked at
this really cute Magnolia Stamp - Harriet The Turtle that has been
waiting patiently to be inked up. So the time was right. I coloured her
in Copics
YG91, YG95, BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99, E43, E44
I have used the LF Large Stitched Rectangles to creat the the white front
and LF Circle Frame for the circle window for the shaker.
The leaves I really love are Magnolia Doohicky - Jungle Leaves
The background and leaves I have used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.
The colours are Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain.
I used a mix of Sequins to match.


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Awww I was watching a TV programme about the Galapagos Islands and the turtles that live there.... and I gotta say yours is a lot cuter than the real thing!! Of course, it's coloured fabulously and as always, I love your shaker element!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...