Followers

Saturday 29 April 2017

You Gnome Me - Deep Ocean

Hi I have made it  I am here for
and the Theme is
yes a quick reminder before this challenge ends and the new
 one begins. Our Wonderful Sponsor this fortnight is

So pop on over to the blog be inspired by the 
Faboulous DT then get creating theres' still time left.

I have taken 4 days to make this card it just wouldn't
 come together longest card to make in
history I think.
The papers are from Doodle Bug Spring Garden.
It has been coloured in Copics.
Enjoy the end of your Weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Uroczy krasnal :-D Fantastyczne kolory na tej kartce :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was worth the wait as it's a fun and gorgeous shaker card. It happens to me sometimes too that a card seems to 'fight' you. Sometimes I'll put a card aside in a bag and work on something else to get my creativity flowing again if it's a struggle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the big word dies you've been using, must get me some of these, nice work Jen, thanks for the inspiration xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...