Followers

Monday 8 May 2017

La-La Land Crafts - Mothers Day / or Thanks


Hi Everyone I love Mondays because I get to show you
what I created as a DT for
and our theme is

Well I had a little accident colouring Marci up this week
my BG45 copic went all sticky and shiny and wrecked
my hard work on her dress pleats. So I fixed it by doing
a bit of paper piecing. I think the flowers on her dress
work well.
Stamp:

Copic colors used:
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43
Flower Centers - BG11, BG45
Flowers - RV55, RV63

your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love her blonde hair and of course, those pink flowers in her hair!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...