Followers

Saturday 29 July 2017

Bellarific Friday - Uptown Girls Samantha/Sierra take a Selfie


Hi Everyone I am here with my latest card for
Stamping Bella
for Bellarific Friday
and the theme for this week has been Colour/Picture Inspiration.
Well I really wish Mr. Postie would hurry up and deliver all my New Stamps
but in the meantime I will use what I have at my finger tips.


Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Hair - E08, E09, E13, E17, E18
Bathers - R000, R000, R00, R02
Bathers - R32, R35, R37, B23, B24, B26, Y18

Stamp set used Uptown Girls Samantha/ Sierra take a Selfie
The Sentiment is from the Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out
I have used the PPP Stitched Hexegon Dies and
MFT Blueprints 20

Now don't forget to pop on over and see all my Beautiful
Sistahs Amazing makes Here!
Next Weeks Challenge is Free Form
Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczne są te Twoje shakery !!! Urocze dziewczęta ,pięknie pokolorowane :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...