Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Ellie The Elf


Hi I am here with my Tuesday post for 
and also to remind you not to forget that our Challenge Blog is back 
up and running here at The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog.
 So don't be shy pop on over be inspired  and create. We have two 
Challenges a month starting the 1st and 15th and they run for a
 month each and you can win some crafty dollars. 
So I am here with a Christmas Card using this really cute stamp
Stamping Bella Ellie The Elf  she was a lot of fun to colour up.
I layered her on a 22 x14.5cm   White Card Stock for the base,
I then cut the red out of Red Bazzil with the largest
 LF Fancy Scalloped Rectangle the next layer is silver glitter
cardstock cut using the Largest LF Small 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle.
The Image is cut out using the largest LF Largest Stitched 4 Bar Die.
Inbetween each layer I have raised them using 3D Foam Tape.
I have coloured her up using Copics. I have added some sparkle
to the Baubles and fur trims using Wink of Stella Clear.


The Sentiment was cut out using  the smallest die from
LF Large Stitched 4 Bar Dies. I also ran glue around the
edge of the rectangle on the image and the sprinkled
Clear Glitter on it. I finished the card off with some
clear scattered Sequins.

Hope you enjoyed this card and hopefully next week I will
have all my new Lawn Fawn product to create with.

Hope you have a happy Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...