Followers

Monday 12 February 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Love


Hi I am here with my weekly card for 
and the Theme for the week is
I have created this Gorgeous Book Card I have also created a
tutorial in Inches due to a few requests I will pop it up in a day or 2
I am still writing it up. 😊

 PRODUCTS





COLOURING PRODUCTS
Copics
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Face E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Shirt, Dress, Shoes - RV23, RV25, RV29
Shirt - Y21, Y15, Y18

Inside the Card.
 I hope you enjoyed this Card and I will be back 
with a Tutorial in Inches for you in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love it!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jen, have you posted the tutorial yet....in inches? Yay! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...