Followers

Saturday 28 April 2018

Bellarific Friday - Courtney Loves Kitties


Hi I am away on Craft Retreat so a little late on my post for
Stamping Bella
but the theme this week is
A Stamp From The New Release
and have chosen this really Adorable Stamp
she is also avaliable in as a
to save all that funstuff
Fussy Cutting Yuck!

Dies used are from MFT
Papers are 
Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E4, E11
Hair - E31, E25, E27, E29
Outfit, Grey Cats - C0, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09
Cat - E40, E41, E43, E44
Cat - E30, E31, E33
Paw Pads, Shoes - R20, R81, R83

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the current challenge
Make It Sparkle
for the Month of April
and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. can I scream?????
    Its for me,right??!!
    I LOVE it!
    its so purrrrrfect!
    that stamp is on my wish list !
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...