Followers

Monday 2 April 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Anything Goes


Hi I hope you all had a Lovely Weekend and Easter catching up with
Family, Friends and maybe even a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Well I am here for 
La-La Land Crafts
 with a Sweet Baby Box Card.
Our Theme this Week is
Anything Goes

I have used this Box Card Tutorial.
The papers I have used are from Maja
Stamps 
Happy Day Rubber Stamp
 Sending Smiles Rubber Stamp

Dies
Carousel Horse Die
 Balloons Die
Stitched Scallops Border Die
Flower Border Die - Flower Border Die
Baby Clothes Banner Die - Baby Clothes Banner Die

Copics
Bears - W00, W0, W01, W02, W03
Flower, Ears, Paw Pads - V93, R83, RV00
Flower Center - Y00, Y08, Y18


Hope you Like this one

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...