Followers

Monday 11 September 2017

New Release La-La Land Crafts- Day 1



Hi Everyone I am here with Day 1 of the New
September Release for
See all the New and Amazing Stamps and Dies
below. You can take a closer look HERE!

Don't they all look Awesome.
There will be inspiration on the Blog Monday, Tuesday, 
Thursday and Friday. I bet you cann't wait to see
 what team Monday and Friday have created. From
what I have seen so far they all Fabuous.

I have created a Bendy Card only it was a bit hard to 
photograph sorry. Here's a close up of The Critters.


Stamps 
Dies



Copics
Rabbit, Panda - C0, C01, C03, R20
Cat - E31, E33, E57, R20
Bear - E40, E41, E43, E44
Pumpkins, Shirt, Pants - Y35, YR16, YR68, E31, E33
Collar, Sleeves, Pants, Shiert - YG11, YG61, YG63
Cape, Hat, Dress, Patch - V12, V15, V17

The Inside



Don't forget to pop back again tomorrow for Day 2 of
Inspiration.
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:
     

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I left a comment on the previous post for this one ! I was saying what a great job you did on this card and that I loved the offset spider web, very original.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...