Followers

Saturday 9 September 2017

Stamping Bella - Manly Chicks


Hi Everyone how are you all going? I hope you all  get some crafting in this
Weekend it's Freezing here and just finished work so time to Create.
So I am here for Bellarific Friday for
Stamping Bella
and this week it was a Mojobella

The Stamp I have used is Manly Chicks they also have a "Cut It Out" Die
and as a "Bundle" where you can save 15%
I have used Kaisercraft papers Barber Shoppe
Copics Used
 Chic's - Y15, Y18, YR23, E33
Beaks, Feet - YR16, YR68
Top Hat, Bow Tie, Moustache - C0, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09
Top Hat Band - YG11, YG61
 Now don't forget to pop on over to the Blog  and checkout all my 
AMAZING Teamies takes
 on the sketch. I love them all.

Now this week the Theme is
Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!




4 comments:

  1. I am loving this card and it's perfect for Dad's Day! Those mustaches just crack me up - I always wonder what makes people pick up certain pieces of paper from a shop and when they make a card, it seems as though it was purchased just for that specific card. That's what this paper reminds me of... a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ! I love the offset spider web.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...